Author: Apicella, Maria Angela and Guiilemant, Dominique
Published by: ELI (European Language Institute) 2018
Section: French Language learning textbook
Leo et Theo 2 - Livre eleve A1 Methode de Francais - 11 x 8.5 x 0.2 inches - 72 pages
The Student's Book 2 contains an introductory unit and 6 core units which follow a regular pattern:
- 2 pages of comics with two reading comprehension activities and a song
- 4 pages which present two topics, covering the specific communicative functions and structures and offering grammar boxes and various activities to develop speaking and listening skills
- a language game or role-playing game related to the unit's topics
- a page devoted to listening comprehension tasks and phonetics
- a page devoted to writing tasks
- a double page of CLIL
- a double page of Culture
- a page of simple and creative activity projects
Every 2 units you will find a double page with a task to evaluate the child's skills.
The book concludes with a 'Festivities' section to introduce French culture and civilization, a 'Goose Game' for the revision of all the vocabulary and the linguistic structures learned and a traditional story presented as a play for the class to perform.