Published by: Maison des langues (emdl)
Section: French Language learning textbook
Entre Nous 4 Methode de Francais - Livre Eleve + Cahier + 2CD
230 pages - 11.7 x 8.4 x 0.4 inches
For dynamic and successful learning!
The brainchild of passionate and experienced authors, Entre Nous is a modern and realistic teaching method, the result of the hard work, experience, and dedication of numerous FLE teachers worldwide.
* The Student book, Learner's notes, Cultural notes and Workbook all in one volume
* A Realistic and action-oriented approach to language learning: a progression built around the completion of an original and motivating final task
* The interactive method was created to encourage the involvement of the learner, helping them discover the subjects that interest them and get involved with other students in the classroom
* A clear learning process with navigation and activities easily tracked between the student book, workbook and the various supplements
* Varied and interesting documents, always accompanied by explanations and context
* A cultural and socio-cultural approach to the francophone world, as well as an inter-cultural reflection
* Preparation for the DELF exam, with tips, explanations and advice for passing the exam, and practice activities for the different examination sections